Diagnostic assay development and manufacturing
BioDot, Forsite Diagnostics and GE Healthcare are proud to announce a series of practical workshops for the development and manufacture of Point-Of-Care diagnostics assays, to be held in the USA, China and Europe.
The program of events throughout 2012 will cover both lateral flow and flow-through immunoassays and the emerging and exciting field of molecular diagnostics.
Are you involved in the development of a diagnostic assay?
Do you need to better understand the key criteria for choosing assay components and technologies?
Are you ready to take your assay to the next step of automated manufacturing?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then register today for the next Diagnostic Assay Workshop, brought to you by BioDot, together with GE Healthcare and Forsite Diagnostics.
The Diagnostic Assay Workshop provides:
- Complete workflow coverage from development through manufacturing
- Multiple seminars covering the latest assay technologies
- Practical, hands-on sessions directly related to seminar topics
- One-to-one coaching with industry experts
- Daily troubleshooting sessions highlighting best practices
- On-demand access to valuable support material post-workshop
These are the ‘must attend’ events of the year for all those responsible for development and manufacture of lateral flow immunoassays and molecular based diagnostic assays.